Android beta install instructions

FilmLab for Android is currently in private beta testing, and available to people who backed the project on Kickstarter and selected one of the “Android early access” rewards. If you’re one of those people, here’s what you need to do to get the beta installed on your Android device:

1. Make sure I have your Google account email address. This may be different from the email address you use on Kickstarter. It needs to match the address you’re using to sign into the Google Play store on your Android device. You can send me a message if you need to update the email address I have on file.

2. On a device or browser where you’re logged into your Google account, go to https://play.google.com/apps/testing/filmlabapp.com.filmlab. (If you go to that page and get a message about the app not being available, it means the email address isn’t on the list of private beta testers.) That page will let you choose to opt in to being a beta tester.

3. Once you’ve opted in, go to the Google Play Store app on your phone, and search for “FilmLab”. If it doesn’t show up, you may need to restart your phone. As a beta tester, you should be able to install and run the beta just like any other Android app.

Hi Abe

I have switched iPhones and wish to carry on testing.

How can I get a new code to redeem in test flight on the new phone?

Thanks

Martin

Hi Martin, are you still using an iPhone or other iOS device?

HI Abe, thanks for getting back to me. Yes still iphone 6 just a different handset.

Hi again. Not sure if you did something but I got an update notification email. When I try to run it it states ‘this build is no longer available’